There’s still time to pre-order the HTC Vive, but the longer you wait the longer it will take for the Vive to ship to your house. A quick check on the pre-order site just twelves hours later shows that anything purchased from this point forward will be shipped no sooner than May, but at least there’s still some in the inventory.
We purchased our Vive this morning just moments after the link went live. Actually, we refreshed 17 seconds early and the link was live. Our confirmation email and the status during the checkout process stated our device will ship in April since we were among the first to get on the shipping list.
There’s still time to pre-order your Vive system. Here’s a little insight we learned from today that may sway your purchase. If you use PayPal to check out, the funds are immediately transferred to HTC. That’s just how the process rolled with PayPal. If you purchase the Vive with a credit card, the transaction does not complete until the system leaves the warehouse. That would give you two months to get the funds necessary to complete your purchase! Best wishes to all the future Vive owners. This has been a fun day watching all the buzz online over the Vive. Most of it has been positive and we’re happy.
- Get your Vive Deluxe Audio Strap today! - June 6, 2017
- New PC bundle financing options with Vive - April 27, 2017
- Vive Tracker sells out in three days - April 7, 2017
- Vive anniversary deals are live! - April 5, 2017
- Back the PP Gun get a Vive Tracker in March, err April - March 2, 2017
- Sign-ups for Vive Tracker now open - January 25, 2017
- Vive hardware announced during CES 2017 - January 20, 2017
- VR For Impact offers $10million to develop for humanity - January 19, 2017
- Digital Trends calls Vive Best Product of 2016 - January 1, 2017
- Vive After Christmas Sale - December 27, 2016