Thanks to a tweet from Zhibin Zhang we get to see all the details inside the new packaging and even a parts list of all the items inside.
Here is the virtual unboxing 😍 pic.twitter.com/aU4LR5dEpF
— Zhibin Zhang (@ZhibinZhang) March 26, 2016
You might have watched the recent Bloomberg video where the new box was sighted. HTC’s Dan O’Brien was talking about this great product and why we should want to own it. During the video a user had the box on a coffee table, opened it up, and pulled the HMD for a look and test fit.
Today’s images give us more insight as to which items are in the different sections of the main box. For instance, we know that a mounting kit for the base stations as well as a mounting pad for the link box are included.
We’re ready to unbox the Vive for ourselves, but at least we get a little taste of what’s inside the box and where it is. Who’s ready to Vive?
- Get your Vive Deluxe Audio Strap today! - June 6, 2017
- New PC bundle financing options with Vive - April 27, 2017
- Vive Tracker sells out in three days - April 7, 2017
- Vive anniversary deals are live! - April 5, 2017
- Back the PP Gun get a Vive Tracker in March, err April - March 2, 2017
- Sign-ups for Vive Tracker now open - January 25, 2017
- Vive hardware announced during CES 2017 - January 20, 2017
- VR For Impact offers $10million to develop for humanity - January 19, 2017
- Digital Trends calls Vive Best Product of 2016 - January 1, 2017
- Vive After Christmas Sale - December 27, 2016