Today we’re going to take a look at a video shared by Liamcrazygamer. In the video below he shares about a glitch he found that allows him to play games the Steam platform that were refunded. Liam also mentions his suspicions of Revive; the tool that let’s you play Rift games on the Vive, why these games are still playable, and he’s gonna show you how he was able to launch the games.
So what do you guys think? I don’t have any experience with Revive yet so I’m no help on the matter. Is this just a coincidence or is there really something bypassing the right-protection of refunded games?
We at HTCVRGaming.com are not supporting the act of refunding games for personal gain, but are simply trying to promote awareness if this is a valid issue. Hopefully someone can clarify or narrow down the source and help get it resolved. If you don’t have a fix, but want to help please share this with your social media audience to reach the masses.
Featured image source: GitHub
- Get your Vive Deluxe Audio Strap today! - June 6, 2017
- New PC bundle financing options with Vive - April 27, 2017
- Vive Tracker sells out in three days - April 7, 2017
- Vive anniversary deals are live! - April 5, 2017
- Back the PP Gun get a Vive Tracker in March, err April - March 2, 2017
- Sign-ups for Vive Tracker now open - January 25, 2017
- Vive hardware announced during CES 2017 - January 20, 2017
- VR For Impact offers $10million to develop for humanity - January 19, 2017
- Digital Trends calls Vive Best Product of 2016 - January 1, 2017
- Vive After Christmas Sale - December 27, 2016