HTC has reintroduced the PC bundle with Vive purchases and for the first time you can get all of it for a monthly fee as low as $99 per month. And if all you need is a new graphics card to be VR Ready HTC is offering the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 with Vive for $999 or $49 per month.
There’s a total of three new hardware offerings. The first is the high end graphics card mentioned above, the second is a CyberPower GXi970 desktop PC for less than $99 per month, and the third option is the MSI GS73VR gaming laptop for $125 a month.
While this isn’t a huge selection, there’s at least something or computer category to meet VR Ready needs.
Financing is provided by PayPal Credit at checkout on the Vive site and is contacted for 24 months. This purchasing option is available to buyers in the US and Canada. The graphics card bundle is a limited time deal that dissolves on April 24th. A specific deadline for the laptop and desktop bundles was not mentioned.
On another note, during the checkout process we noticed that the HTC Vive Tracker is back in stock and can be added to the financing plan if so desired.
Full hardware specs can be found on the Vive blog.
What will you do with all these new purchasing options? If you need a reminder, VR is with every penny!
Source: Vive Blog
- Get your Vive Deluxe Audio Strap today! - June 6, 2017
- New PC bundle financing options with Vive - April 27, 2017
- Vive Tracker sells out in three days - April 7, 2017
- Vive anniversary deals are live! - April 5, 2017
- Back the PP Gun get a Vive Tracker in March, err April - March 2, 2017
- Sign-ups for Vive Tracker now open - January 25, 2017
- Vive hardware announced during CES 2017 - January 20, 2017
- VR For Impact offers $10million to develop for humanity - January 19, 2017
- Digital Trends calls Vive Best Product of 2016 - January 1, 2017
- Vive After Christmas Sale - December 27, 2016