Owlchemy Labs designed Job Simulator, on of the games HTC lets you try during a Vive demo and today developers announced their updated kitchen for the Chef simulator experience.
Job Simulator is going to have five roles to play in the game and so far the team has only revealed three: Chef, Office Cubical Worker, and Convenience Store Clerk.
The updated kitchen
Owlchemy says the original kitchen was worthy enough for the demo showcase, but for the final game release, users deserved an updated kitchen complete with horizontal, front loading CD player to play your oldies on. The kitchen has updated appliances and materials, but looks a little cramped through a 2D screen, we bet the Vive experience is way better.
Check out the video below for a quick teaser of the new kitchen design.
The developers announced the kitchen renovation at Valve’s Developer Showcase happening this week in Washington. The team says they’ll pull back the curtains on the remaining two roles in the next few months.
On the left is a couple of shots of the old kitchen design. The other photos are of the two other roles already announced.
Source: Owlchemy Labs
- Get your Vive Deluxe Audio Strap today! - June 6, 2017
- New PC bundle financing options with Vive - April 27, 2017
- Vive Tracker sells out in three days - April 7, 2017
- Vive anniversary deals are live! - April 5, 2017
- Back the PP Gun get a Vive Tracker in March, err April - March 2, 2017
- Sign-ups for Vive Tracker now open - January 25, 2017
- Vive hardware announced during CES 2017 - January 20, 2017
- VR For Impact offers $10million to develop for humanity - January 19, 2017
- Digital Trends calls Vive Best Product of 2016 - January 1, 2017
- Vive After Christmas Sale - December 27, 2016