Did you see the amazing stops Joshua Parker from the HTC Vive team made during the day one recap of CES 2016? There were some very interesting exhibits for fans to try the HTC Vive especially considering virtual reality increased in exposure at CES by 70%.
Let’s take a look at the recap of day two at CES 2016.
First up for the day was the Dell partnership with Adriene Grenier. CES spectators got to tag along under water with a whale on a quest to find more of its kind. The project is called The Lonely Whale and runs Steam on an Alienware Area 51 gaming PC. The demo at CES was given in the seated position with four seats that moved and even sprayed people with a mist of water for effect.
Envelop VR is a company that has developed a work space within the VR space. Going to the office is a thing in the past! With the Envelop Virtual Environment one can even develop for VR while in VR.
WHAT! That’s crazy!
There’s lots of possibilities in a productive environment for this one and after just finishing a $5.5 million dollar round of fundraising Envelop VR is looking to expand. Check their site for job openings.
HTC is working with PC makers to set a baseline for VR compliant computers and MSI is one of those partnerships. During CES, Parker stopped by their booth to hear about their latest product that was running the Vive. The GT72S Dominator Pro is a laptop with the processing and GPU horsepower to run the Vive and remain portable when needed.
- Get your Vive Deluxe Audio Strap today! - June 6, 2017
- New PC bundle financing options with Vive - April 27, 2017
- Vive Tracker sells out in three days - April 7, 2017
- Vive anniversary deals are live! - April 5, 2017
- Back the PP Gun get a Vive Tracker in March, err April - March 2, 2017
- Sign-ups for Vive Tracker now open - January 25, 2017
- Vive hardware announced during CES 2017 - January 20, 2017
- VR For Impact offers $10million to develop for humanity - January 19, 2017
- Digital Trends calls Vive Best Product of 2016 - January 1, 2017
- Vive After Christmas Sale - December 27, 2016