Tomorrow is pre-order day for those of you eager to try the best VR system to date. For about a week we’ve known what the price of the Vive was going to cost those of us in the US, but many early adopters from other countries have been trying to guess what the price was going to be in their neck of the woods. With conversion rates and import fees and such.
Earlier today, HTC listed the price for a bunch of international locations on the blog. HTC peeps are now tweeting the image below, because the website is taking a serious amount of hits from curious fans and possible investors in the consumer version of the Vive.
Another great announcement made today was that HTC has added Google’s TiltBrush experience to the list of goodies included with Vive pre-orders. This offering is for a limited time only and accompanies the titles Fantastic Contraption and Job Simulator.
For those that want to check out the article for themselves. Click the link in the tweet from @HTCVive.
— HTC Vive (@htcvive) February 28, 2016
Best wishes to those of you standing in the virtual line with us at checkout tomorrow morning. We can’t wait to get our hands on our very own Vive HMD. HTC will accept credit card and PayPal transactions when you pre-order the Vive tomorrow.
- Get your Vive Deluxe Audio Strap today! - June 6, 2017
- New PC bundle financing options with Vive - April 27, 2017
- Vive Tracker sells out in three days - April 7, 2017
- Vive anniversary deals are live! - April 5, 2017
- Back the PP Gun get a Vive Tracker in March, err April - March 2, 2017
- Sign-ups for Vive Tracker now open - January 25, 2017
- Vive hardware announced during CES 2017 - January 20, 2017
- VR For Impact offers $10million to develop for humanity - January 19, 2017
- Digital Trends calls Vive Best Product of 2016 - January 1, 2017
- Vive After Christmas Sale - December 27, 2016