Do you want to show off your virtual reality in the real world? Well, now you can thanks to the gang, by gang we mean that fabulous couple Sarah and Colin, at Northway Games! Now you can own your very own Fantastic Contraption apparel with everyone’s favorite fluffy toolbox, Neko.
Right now you can order shirts for men, women, and even a pet accessory with a green alien kitteh face on it. There’s a total of 5 men’s shirts and 7 styles for the ladies plus there’s different colors and the average sizes to select from. Prices range from $12 – $24 plus shipping and are usually mailed out within a couple days. Since we haven’t played FC yet we’re unsure where the catch-phrase came from, but on many of the shirts there’s three words that may be used to describe this useful fur ball.
We have to admit, we weren’t crazy about cat videos until Fantastic Contraption came around. Expect to see one of these shirts in our videos in the near future. Head over to the link below to purchase some fabulous VR apparel for yourself.
Source: FC’s Spreadshirt
- Get your Vive Deluxe Audio Strap today! - June 6, 2017
- New PC bundle financing options with Vive - April 27, 2017
- Vive Tracker sells out in three days - April 7, 2017
- Vive anniversary deals are live! - April 5, 2017
- Back the PP Gun get a Vive Tracker in March, err April - March 2, 2017
- Sign-ups for Vive Tracker now open - January 25, 2017
- Vive hardware announced during CES 2017 - January 20, 2017
- VR For Impact offers $10million to develop for humanity - January 19, 2017
- Digital Trends calls Vive Best Product of 2016 - January 1, 2017
- Vive After Christmas Sale - December 27, 2016