The evening Arizona Sunshine made an official debut was an enjoyable one for HTC VR Gaming. I relaxed in my PJ’s and sleighed some ripe Fred’s in the latest release by Vertigo Games.
Although not all of my gameplay was captured on video, I played all the way through the first sniping section at the train yard.
I didn’t adjust any of the game’s settings so I didn’t get to see all the extra effects my Core i7 adds to the experience until my second time playing Arizona Sunshine.
I found a glitchy zombie chick while I was exploring the first chapter of the campaign. When I killed this Fred, she kept flashing a shiny blue color so I double tapped her to make sure she wasn’t faking it.
Have you had time to play Arizona Sunshine yet? If so are you enjoying the experience? I think it is one of the best story lines I’ve played so far.
The campaign is said to last around 5 hours and I’m sure when I’m finished I will want to increase the skill level and play it again.
Spoiler alert: Watch out for the zombies wearing biker helmets. The helmet doesn’t pop off when you shoot it and Fred keeps coming at you.
The best method to take him out is shoot at the chest until it stops moving. For fun you might want to take out the legs first.
- Get your Vive Deluxe Audio Strap today! - June 6, 2017
- New PC bundle financing options with Vive - April 27, 2017
- Vive Tracker sells out in three days - April 7, 2017
- Vive anniversary deals are live! - April 5, 2017
- Back the PP Gun get a Vive Tracker in March, err April - March 2, 2017
- Sign-ups for Vive Tracker now open - January 25, 2017
- Vive hardware announced during CES 2017 - January 20, 2017
- VR For Impact offers $10million to develop for humanity - January 19, 2017
- Digital Trends calls Vive Best Product of 2016 - January 1, 2017
- Vive After Christmas Sale - December 27, 2016