If you pre-ordered Arizona Sunshine over the last few weeks you’ve been waiting for 10 AM PST to arrive as much as I have this morning. The highly anticipated game from Vertigo Games is now available for download for the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift on the Steam platform.
Vertigo Games took their time with this release and put their best foot forward. The campaign is a lot of fun and as highlighted in the video below, the storyline is somewhere around 4 to 5 hours. Gameplay is boasted to be incredibly immersive.
You may cry if you play this!
Timed with the official release on Steam, HTC Vive also released their latest “This is Real” video filmed at the developer’s studio headquarters. Learn more from the Vertigo Games team by watching the video below:
Arizona Sunshine has been in the making prior to the announcement of the Vive. Valve’s own Chet Faliszek said earlier today that
…we delivered Vertigo Games a dev kit on December 19th, 2014.
Developers initially designed Arizona Sunshine to operate in accordance with the minimum specs users might have with the HMD’s. Intel came in and gave the team the tools to take the experience to the next level for gamers with higher end capabilities. For players with Intel’s Core i7 processors expect to see more details when blowing zombies up in VR.
All 5.7GB of Vertigo Games’ hot new release should keep us in VR for a while. With the lengthy campaign and even multiplayer capability; shooting zombies is going to be endless fun.
Vertigo Games is running a limited time offer to buy Arizona Sunshine at 15% off the list price through December 13th. Don’t wait much longer to get this game and the pants scared off of you.
- Get your Vive Deluxe Audio Strap today! - June 6, 2017
- New PC bundle financing options with Vive - April 27, 2017
- Vive Tracker sells out in three days - April 7, 2017
- Vive anniversary deals are live! - April 5, 2017
- Back the PP Gun get a Vive Tracker in March, err April - March 2, 2017
- Sign-ups for Vive Tracker now open - January 25, 2017
- Vive hardware announced during CES 2017 - January 20, 2017
- VR For Impact offers $10million to develop for humanity - January 19, 2017
- Digital Trends calls Vive Best Product of 2016 - January 1, 2017
- Vive After Christmas Sale - December 27, 2016